Hello Alex,

thanks for your answer! I'll try posting there as well then!

Best,

 Jonathan

On 06/16/2015 07:05 PM, Alex Popescu wrote:
Jonathan,

I'm pretty sure you'll have better chances to get this answered on the
Python driver mailing list
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!forum/python-driver-user

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:01 AM, Jonathan Ballet <jbal...@gfproducts.ch
<mailto:jbal...@gfproducts.ch>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I'd like to write some Python applications using Twisted to talk to
    a Cassandra cluster.

    It seems like the Datastax Python library from
    https://github.com/datastax/python-driver does support Twisted, but
    it's not exactly clear how I would use this library along with
    Twisted. The documentation for the async API is very sparse and
    there's no mention on how to plug this into Twisted event-loop.

    Does anyone have a small working example on how to use both of these?

    Thanks!

    Jonathan

--
Bests,