If you are pushing metric data to graphite, there is

org.apache.cassandra.metrics.keyspace.<keyspace_name>.LiveDiskSpaceUsed.value

… for each node; Easy enough to graph the sum across machines.

Metrics/JMX are tied together in C*, so there is an equivalent value exposed
via JMX… I don’t know what it is called off the top of my head, but would be
something similar to the above.