The replication factor is 3, and we have tested it using “ALL”/ “QUORUM
”consistency level, the result are in-consistency.
But we rewrite it using java or C#, the results are consistency.

Thanks.

发件人: Jeff Jirsa [mailto:jeff.ji...@crowdstrike.com]
发送时间: Friday, July 31, 2015 9:15 AM
收件人: user@cassandra.apache.org
主题: Re: query statement return empty

What consistency level are you using with your query?
What replication factor are you using on your keyspace?
Have you run repair?

The most likely explanation is that you wrote with low consistency (ANY, ONE,
etc), and that one or more replicas does not have the cell. You’re then reading
with low consistency (ONE, etc), and occasionally the coordinator choses a
replica without the data, so it is returning an empty result.

You can either increase your consistency level on reads and/or writes, or you
can run repair to get the data on all nodes.