We're in the middle of migrating datacenters.

We're migrating from 13 nodes to 30 nodes in the new datacenter.

The plan was to bootstrap the 30 nodes first, wait until they have joined.
 then we're going to decommission the old ones.

How many nodes can we bootstrap at once?  How many can we decommission?

I remember reading docs for this but hell if I can find it now :-P

I know what the answer is theoretically.  I just want to make sure we do
everything properly.

Kevin

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com