Yes.. .it's not currently possible :)

I think it should be.

Say the IO on your C* is at 60% utilization.

If you do a repair, this would require 120% utilization obviously not
possible, so now your app is down / offline until the repair finishes.

If you could throttle repair separately this would resolve this problem.

IF anyone else thinks this is an issue I'll create a JIRA.

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com