1. Cassandra version is 2.0.14
2. Followed doc on adding new DC .  Added new DC with 3 nodes with vnodes
instead of manual tokens.

http://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/2.0/cassandra/operations/ops_add_dc_to_cluster_t.html

3. As per above doc and in past as well, rebuild is what i used when I add
new DC and had to rebuild data

4. I have 2 DC, one with only cassandra, other new DC with cassandra and
spark and with vnodes