On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Carlos A <nando....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed you are correct, thanks for that. But It is not production it is
> DEV server. We need some features of Cassandra 3 hence the need to upgrade
> it.

Sure, consider my response "response to a nick I don't recognize who may be
a relatively new Cassandra user and did not specify whether the issue they
were encountering in a cutting edge version of Cassandra was in production
or not."

> It actually also helps the others by providing feedback.

Absolutely, which is why I phrased this as "consider whether you wish to
sign up for this task" ... it is appreciated but ideally newer users would
not need to encounter these issues, especially in production... :D

=Rob