Hi,

Thanks for the tip.

I found that one keyspace was kinda corrupted. It was previously
scrubbed/deleted but there where files left in the servers, so it was in a
strange state. After removing it from the filesystem I was able to add the
new node to the cluster. Since this keyspace was in an unknown state, I
could not find it through the cfId from the error messages.

best

--
Herbert Fischer | Senior IT Architect
CrossEngage GmbH (haftungsbeschränkt) | Julie-Wolfthorn-Straße 1 | 10115

E-Mail: herbert.fisc...@crossengage.io
Web: www.crossengage.io

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg | HRB 169537 B
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Markus Wübben, Manuel Hinz | USt-IdNr.: DE301504202