# nodetool compactionstats
pending tasks: 22
          compaction type        keyspace           table
completed           total      unit  progress
               Compactionproduction_analytics    interactions
240410213    161172668724     bytes     0.15%

Compactionproduction_decisionsdecisions.decisions_q_idx
120815385       226295183     bytes    53.39%
Active compaction remaining time :   2h39m58s

Worth mentioning that compactions haven't been running on this node
particularly often. The node's been performing badly regardless of whether
it's compacting or not.