From: Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com<mailto:rc...@eventbrite.com>>
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 3:49 PM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>"
<user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Slow performance after upgrading from 2.0.9 to 2.1.11

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Peddi, Praveen
<pe...@amazon.com<mailto:pe...@amazon.com>> wrote:
2nd column is replication factor (RF). I have 2 rows for reads and 2 for
writes. First row is RF=1 and 2nd row is RF=3. So when I said increasing RF , I
meant from 1 to 3. Sorry the table is probably not clear.

Ah, I see now, I was mis-aligning visually.

With RF=1, QUORUM is ONE.
With RF=3, QUORUM is <two-nodes-must-agree>.

I agree that your results look suspicious. I would probably file a Jira ticket
if I were you, and let the list know what the id is.

=Rob