Joel,

Thanks for reference. What I'm trying to achieve, is to add the name of the
user, who initiated logged action. I tried c{5}, but what I see is that;

TRACE [GossipTasks:1] c{5} 2016-01-21 20:51:17,619 Gossiper.java:700 -
Performing status check ...

I think, I'm missing something here. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Oleg