I think both of those options expect a JDBC driver, while the DataStax Java
driver is not one.

As a side note, if you'd provide a more detailed description of the setup
you want to get and post it to the Java driver mailing list
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!forum/java-driver-user,
chances of getting an answer will be higher.

--
Bests,

Alex Popescu | @al3xandru
Sen. Product Manager @ DataStax