Greetings,

Performing security assessment of Cassandra with the goal of generating
STIG for Cassandra (iase.disa.mil/stigs/Pages/a-z.aspx) I ran across some
questions regarding the way certain security features are implemented (or
not) in Cassandra.

I composed the list of questions on these topics, which I wasn't able to
find definitive answer to anywhere else and posted it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2L9nW4Cyj41YWd1UkI4ZXVPYmM

It is shared with all the members of that list, and any of the members of
this list is welcome to comment on this document (there is a place for
community comments specially reserved near each of the questions and my
take on it).

I would greatly appreciate Cassandra community help here.

Thanks,

Oleg