+1 on what Alain said, but I do think if you are high enough on a 2.1.x
(will look later) version you don't need to follow the documentation. It is
outdated. Run a full repair, the you can start incremental repairs since
the SSTables will have the metadata on them about the last repair.

 Wait someone to confirm this/or confirm the docs are correct.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Linkedin: *linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*
Mobile: +351 91 891 81 00 | Tel: +1 613 565 8696 x1649
www.pythian.com