Hi,

according to CASSANDRA-4450
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4450> it should be fixed,
but I still can't use dynamic TTLs or limits in my CQL queries.

Query:
update mytable set data=:data where ts=:ts and randkey=:randkey using ttl
:timetolive

Exception:
Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.SyntaxError: line 1:138
missing EOF at 'using' (...:ts and randkey=:randkey [using] ttl...)
at com.datastax.driver.core.Responses$Error.asException(Responses.java:100)

I am using Cassandra 2.2 (using Datastax java driver 2.1.9) and I still see
this, even though the Jira ticket states fixVersion 2.0.

Has anyone used this successfully? Am I doing something wrong or is there
still a bug?

kind regards,
Christian

Tickets: