On Friday 01 April 2016 21:48:08 vincent gromakowski wrote:
> > We are using lvmcache for that.
>
> Can you provide me a approximate estimation of performance gain ?

I suspect it depends on frequently read data size. If it fits into caching
SSDs.
In our scenario, adding one 250GB SSD to nodes owning 1.2 TB resulted in 75%
read cache hit ratio.
It was enough to stop nodes being I/O bound and application to work without
read timeouts.

--
Mateusz Korniak
"(...) mam brata - poważny, domator, liczykrupa, hipokryta, pobożniś,