Generally, regardless of your expected cluster size, you need to perform a
proof of concept implementation (POC) to obtain those numbers for your own
application. These numbers are not absolute limits enforced by Cassandra,
but practical limits based on your actual data model, actual data patterns,
and actual access patterns, as well as your actual hardware - RAM, storage
(SSD vs. HDD), and network connectivity. And queries drive the data
modeling - how do you intend to access the data, latency requirements, and
how many concurrent clients do you expect.

Generally, Cassandra is chosen for applications which have a lot of data
and the need for high availability (redundancy, meaning at least three
copies of the data.) Neither of which seems to be your requirement.

How much data do you have? What led you to believe that you only need a
single node?

-- Jack Krupansky