Hi Thanks,

The schema is different. Putting a tenant id as first partition key will
make spark logic more complex ( filtering is needed in search-all).

> There's also the issue of lots of memtables flushing to disk during
commit log rotations.  Can be problematic.

If this is the case, I think Cassandra cannot even handle more than 10
tables during commit log rotations.

Does number of tables affect the schema modification(create, alter)
performance?

Jonathan Haddad <j...@jonhaddad.com>于2016年4月7日周四 上午5:13写道: