I'm creating a cassandra cluster. I've three node with centos 7 and cassandra
3.4 installed.

Node0 interfaces:
eth0 169.254.169.xx1 (Public IP)
eth1 192.168.56.101(Private IP)

Node1 interfaces:
eth0 169.254.169.xx2 (Public IP)
eth1 192.168.56.102(Private IP)

Node2 interfaces:
eth0 169.254.169.xx3 (Public IP)
eth1 192.168.56.103(Private IP)

I'm using node0 as seeder. My cassandra.yaml Configuration files for each of
the nodes are as follows:

Node0:
cluster_name: 'DB Cluster'
seeds: "162.253.42.xx1"
listen_address: 162.253.42.xx1
rpc_address: 162.253.42.xx1
endpoint_snitch: GossipingPropertyFileSnitch

Node1:
cluster_name: 'DB Cluster'
seeds: "162.253.42.xx1"
listen_address: 162.253.42.xx2
rpc_address: 162.253.42.xx2
endpoint_snitch: GossipingPropertyFileSnitch

Node2:
cluster_name: 'DB Cluster'
seeds: "162.253.42.xx1"
listen_address: 162.253.42.xx3
rpc_address: 162.253.42.xx3
endpoint_snitch: GossipingPropertyFileSnitch

Then my cassandra cluster started and running smoothly.

Now my requirement is to configure it into private network. Suppose Only one of
my node (seeder) has public ip and the rest of the nodes are connected with
private ip only. Then how to configure it??

Node0 interfaces:
eth0 169.254.169.xx1 (Public IP)
eth1 192.168.56.101(Private IP)

Node1 interfaces:
eth0 192.168.56.102(Private IP)

Node2 interfaces:
eth0 192.168.56.103(Private IP)

I want to use the node0 as seeder and use the public ip so that i can access it
remotely and can join with other Datacenter nodes later time. But my rest of
the nodes should not have any public interfaces. Now how to configure it?