> if we want to use -pr option ( which i suppose we should to prevent
duplicate checks) in 2.0 then if we run the repair on all nodes in a single
DC then it should be sufficient and we should not need to run it on all
nodes across DC's?

No, because the primary ranges of the nodes in other DCs will be missing
repair, so you should either run with -pr in all nodes in all DCs, or
restrict repair to a specific DC with -local (and have duplicate checks).
Combined -pr and -local are only supported on 2.1