Hi All,

We are in process of migrating from 2.0.14 to 2.1.13  and we are able to
successfully install binaries and make Cassandra 2.1.13 running up and fine.
But issue comes up when we try to run nodetool upgradesstables , it gets
finished in few seconds only which means it does not find any old sstables
which needs to be upgraded but when I locate sstables on disk , I can see them
in old state.

Also when I try running sstableupgrade command below error is thrown:

org.apache.cassandra.exceptions.ConfigurationException: Expecting URI in
variable: [cassandra.config].  Please prefix the file with file:/// for local
files or file://<server>/ for remote files. Aborting. If you are executing this
from an external tool, it needs to set Config.setClientMode(true) to avoid
        at
org.apache.cassandra.config.YamlConfigurationLoader.getStorageConfigURL(YamlConfigurationLoader.java:73)
 ~[apache-cassandra-2.1.13.jar:2.1.13]
        at
org.apache.cassandra.config.YamlConfigurationLoader.loadConfig(YamlConfigurationLoader.java:84)
 ~[apache-cassandra-2.1.13.jar:2.1.13]
        at
org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.loadConfig(DatabaseDescriptor.java:161)
 ~[apache-cassandra-2.1.13.jar:2.1.13]
        at
org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.<clinit>(DatabaseDescriptor.java:136)
 ~[apache-cassandra-2.1.13.jar:2.1.13]
        at
org.apache.cassandra.tools.StandaloneUpgrader.main(StandaloneUpgrader.java:52)
[apache-cassandra-2.1.13.jar:2.1.13]
Expecting URI in variable: [cassandra.config].  Please prefix the file with
file:/// for local files or file://<server>/ for remote files. Aborting. If you
are executing this from an external tool, it needs to set
Config.setClientMode(true) to avoid loading configuration.
Fatal configuration error; unable to start. See log for stacktrace.

Also I debug in code little bit and this error is due to invalid path of
Cassandra.yaml, but I can skip this as my Cassandra node in UN state.
So can anybody provide me some pointers to look into this.

Regards
Amit Chowdhery