I'm using cassandra java driver to access a small cassandra cluster

* The cluster have 3 nodes in DC1 and 3 nodes in DC2
* The keyspace is originally created in DC1 only with RF=2
* The client had good read latency about 40 ms of 99 percentile under 100
requests/sec (measured at the client side)
* Then keyspace is updated with 2-DC and RF=3 for each DC
* After the repair started (DBA started it, I don't exactly the command),
the client's read latency reached to 2 secs.
* The metric ClientRequest.read.latency.99percentile is still about 4ms
* There were two nodes having 3MB/sec outgoing streaming.

I'm using Cassandra 2.1.8 and the read consistency is LOCAL_ONE.

Can you point me some metrics to see what's the bottleneck?

Thanks