1. Migration procedure is no longer necessary after CASSANDRA-8004, and
since you never ran repair before this would not make any difference
anyway, so just run repair and by default (CASSANDRA-7250) this will
already be incremental.
2. Incremental repair is not supported with -pr, -local or -st/-et options,
so you should run incremental repair in all nodes in all DCs sequentially
(you should be aware that this will probably generate inter-DC traffic), no
need to disable autocompaction or stopping nodes.