Reads at quorum in dc3 will involve dc1 and dc2 as they will require a
response from more than half the replicas throughout the Cluster.

If you're using RF=3 in each DC, each read will need at least 5 responses,
which DC3 cannot provide on its own.

You can have troubles if DC3 has more than half then replicas, but I
guess/hope it is not the case, otherwise you're fine.

You would be in trouble though if you were using local_quorum on DC3 or ONE
on any DC.