Hi,

If you change RF=2 -> 3 first, the LOCAL_ONE reads might hit the new replica
which is not there yet. So I would change LOCAL_ONE -> LOCAL_QUORUM first and
then change the RF and then run the repair. LOCAL_QUORUM is effectively ALL in
your case (RF=2) if you have just one DC, so you can change the batch CL later.

Cheers,
Hannu