Hey Nicolas,

There are no dead nodes. 'nodetool status' and 'nodetool describecluster'
both show 4 healthy nodes. In the past we have had some nodes we eliminated
by using 'nodetool assassinate'. However, I checked system.peers table on
all 4 of our nodes and they each show 3 peers as expected. So it doesn't
appear that any nodes have any awareness of an unreachable node which could
be causing hints to back up. Any ideas for further troubleshooting what the
hints are?

Thanks,
Ezra