Yeah I tried that, but oddly the table had nothing in it.

I changed the compaction strategy from leveled to sizetierd and ran a major
compaction on each node. I haven't seen the message logged on any node in a
few days which makes me think that fixed it because it is normally logged
multiple times per day.