No the employees would end up in arbitrary partitions, and querying them would
be inefficient (impossible? - I am levels back on C* so don’t know if ALLOW
FILTERING even works for this).

I would be tempted to use organization_id only or organization_Id and maybe a
few shard bits (if you are worried about huge orgs) from the employee_Id to
make the partition key, but it really depends what other queries you will be
making