Hi All,

Is there any problem having too many clustering columns? My goal is to
store data by columns in order and for any given partition (primary key)
each of its non-clustering column (columns that are not part of primary
key) can lead to a new column underneath or the CQL equivalent would be a
new row in a partition and from the other thread I heard the sweet spot is
about 100MB per partition in which case I would like to include all minus
one columns as clustering columns and the one that is left out as a regular
non-clustering column.

In short I would do something like this

create table hello(
    a int,
    b text,
    c int,
    d text,
    e int,
    f  bigint,
    g text,
    h text,
    i  int,
    body blob
    primary key(a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i)
)

instead of say doing something like the one below

create table hello(
    a int,
    b text,
    c int,
    d text,
    e int,
    f  bigint,
    g text,
    h text,
    i  int,
    body blob
    primary key(a, b)
)

These are just example tables(not my actual ones) but I hope you get the
idea. please let me know if you see something wrong with my approach?

Thanks!