I have a scenario where every write/row depends on some of the data written
in the previous row so I end up doing a read before write which is
degrading the performance by a significant margin so I am thinking if I
should keep track of the last row written for every partition in a cache so
every subsequent write on a partition can make use of that cache and
therefore make the writes faster but I wonder if that is a best use of
cache (because I typically would use cache if reads/writes > 1 but in this
case I have to update for every write ) or I am open to any new ideas or
suggestions.