I would like to hear from the community on their experiences or lesson
learnt on hosting Cassandra in cloud platforms like

1. Google Cloud Platform
2. AWS
3. Azure

1.  Which cloud hosting is better and Why?
2.  What differences of C* over vendor provided NoSQL DB like (Bigtable,
Dynamo,Azure Document DB)
3. AWS is more mature in his offerings and Azure is getting there or its
there already based on what I have been investigating so far?

4. What is drive to pick one vs another -Is it cost, infrastructure,
hardware SKU, availability, scalability, performance,ease of deployment and
maintenance,..etc?

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions if somebody has done a
deep dive into these 3 cloud platforms for C*.

We use datastax cassandra and exploring new usecases in AWS and also
evaluating  or POC it in Azure/GCP