Not broadcast_address, but broadcast_rpc_address  (you gave this
example:rpc_address: 0.0.0.0  , broadcast_rpc_address: 1.2.3.4)

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Hosted Cloud Cassandra
Launch your cluster in minutes.

---- On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 08:14:38 -0500techpyaasa .
<techpya...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Vladimir,

I have not modified anything for broadcasr_address, I left as it was..

# Leaving this blank will set it to the same value as listen_address
# broadcast_address: 1.2.3.4

So the  comment above says "Leaving this blank will set it to the same value as
listen_address" , so it shud set as listen_address and I have set
listen_address as its external IPs for all nodes..

So I guess that should not be a problem... :(

What else could be the issue...??  :( :(

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Vladimir Yudovin <vla...@winguzone.com>
wrote:

Try to set broadcast_rpc_address on each node to its real external IP address.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Hosted Cloud Cassandra
Launch your cluster in minutes.

---- On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 05:47:00 -0500techpyaasa .
<techpya...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Following exception intermittently thrown by datastax java driver though all
nodes are up.(Happening for both read & write queries)

"Exception com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.NoHostAvailableException: All
host(s) tried for query failed (no host was tried) at
com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.NoHostAvailableException.copy(NoHostAvailableException.java:84)
 at
com.datastax.driver.core.DriverThrowables.propagateCause(DriverThrowables.java:37)
 at
com.datastax.driver.core.DefaultResultSetFuture.getUninterruptibly(DefaultResultSetFuture.java:214)
 at com.datastax.driver.core.AbstractSession.execute(AbstractSession.java:52)
at"

Using c*-2.0.17 , datastax java driver - cassandra-driver-core-2.1.8.jar.

In cassandra.yaml following were set
rpc_address: 0.0.0.0  , broadcast_rpc_address: 1.2.3.4

Have anyone faced such issue ? What could be the reason and fix for it?

Thanks in advance

Techpyaasa.