Zing jvm reduces the pause under 10ms for most use cases.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2016, at 2:44 PM, Kant Kodali
<k...@peernova.com<mailto:k...@peernova.com>> wrote:

+1 Chris Lohfink response

I would also restate the following sentence "java GC pauses are pretty much a
fact of life" to "Any GC based system pauses are pretty much a fact of life".

I would be more than happy to see if someone can counter prove.

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 1:41 PM, Chris Lohfink