My usual rule-of-thumb recommendation for most use-cases is not to exceed
1000 elements. The reasoning behind this is if you have more than 1000
elements, maybe using extra clustering columns to handle them is cleaner
and put less pressure on the heap since all the collection data are fetched
at once for each access