yeah you should async writes also you cannot neglect data size so you might
want to let us know what your data size is?

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:57 PM, kurt Greaves <k...@instaclustr.com> wrote:

> you should try switching to async writes and then perform the test. sync
> writes won't make much difference from a single node but multiple nodes
> there should be a massive difference.
>
> On 4 Jan 2017 10:05, "Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)"
> <bjano...@cisco.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Our column family definition is
>>

>> *"CREATE TABLE onem2m.cse(" *+
>>         *"name TEXT PRIMARY KEY," *+
>>         *"resourceId TEXT," *+
>>         *")"*;
>>
>> *"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS onem2m.AeIdToResourceIdMapping(" *+
>>         *"cseBaseCseId TEXT," *+
>>         *"aeId TEXT," *+
>>         *"resourceId TEXT," *+
>>         *"PRIMARY KEY ((cseBaseCseId), aeId)" *+
>>         *")"*;
>>

>> *"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS onem2m.Resources_" *+ i + *"(" *+
>>         *"CONTENT_INSTANCE_OldestId TEXT," *+
>>         *"CONTENT_INSTANCE_LatestId TEXT," *+
>>         *"SUBSCRIPTION_OldestId TEXT," *+
>>         *"SUBSCRIPTION_LatestId TEXT," *+
>>         *"resourceId TEXT PRIMARY KEY," *+
>>         *"resourceType TEXT," *+
>>         *"resourceName TEXT," *+
>>         *"jsonContent TEXT," *+
>>         *"parentId TEXT," *+
>>         *")"*;
>>
>> *"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS onem2m.Children_" *+ i + *"(" *+
>>         *"parentResourceId TEXT," *+
>>         *"childName TEXT," *+
>>         *"childResourceId TEXT," *+
>>         *"nextId TEXT," *+
>>         *"prevId TEXT," *+
>>         *"PRIMARY KEY ((parentResourceId), childName)" *+
>>         *")"*;
>>

>> *From: *Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in>
>> *Date: *Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 8:54 PM
>> *To: *"Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)" <
>> bjano...@cisco.com>
>> *Cc: *"user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
>> *Subject: *RE: Cassandra cluster performance
>>

>> Hi Branislav,
>>

>> What is your column family definition?
>>

>> *Thanks & Regards,*
>> *Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari*
>> *+91- 9999805591 <+91%2099998%2005591> (Mobile)*
>>
>> Times Internet Ltd. | A Times of India Group Company
>>
>> FC - 6, Sector 16A, Film City,  Noida,  U.P. 201301 | INDIA
>>
>> *P** Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
>> Spread environmental awareness.*

  • Cassandra cluster perf... Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)
    • Re: Cassandra clu... Ben Slater
      • Re: Cassandra... Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)
        • Re: Cassa... Ben Slater
          • Re: C... Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)
            • ... kurt Greaves
              • ... Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)
        • RE: Cassa... Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
          • Re: C... Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)
            • ... kurt Greaves
              • ... Kant Kodali
                • ... Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)
                • ... Jonathan Haddad
                • ... Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco)