Hi Yuji,

Thanks for your reply.
That's what I don't understand. Since the writes are in LOCAL_QUORUM, even
if a node fails, there should be enough replica to satisfy the request,
shouldn't it?
Otherwise, the whole idea behind no single point of failure is only
partially true? Or is there something I'm missing...

Thanks!

Shalom Sagges
DBA
T: +972-74-700-4035