To reinforce Alain statement:

"I would say that the unsafe part is more about using C* 3.9" this is key.
You would be better on 3.0.x unless you need features on the 3.x series.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*