The node is trying to communicate with another node, potentially streaming
data, and is receiving files/data for an "unknown column family". That is,
it doesn't know about the CF with the id e36415b6-95a7-368c-9ac0-
ae0ac774863d.
If you deleted some columnfamilies but not all the system keyspace and
restarted the node I'd expect this error to occur. Or I suppose if you
didn't decommission the node properly before blowing the data away and
restarting.

You'll have to give us more information on what your exact steps were on
this 2nd node:

When you say deleted all Cassandra data, did this include the system
tables? Were your steps to delete all the data and then just restart the
node? Did you remove the node from the cluster prior to deleting the data
and restarting it (nodetool decommission/removenode? Did the node rejoin
the cluster or did it have to bootstrap?