To me that sounds like a completely different design pattern and a
different use case.
CS was not designed to guarantee order. It was build to be linear scalable,
highly concurrent and eventual consistent.
To me it sounds like a ACID DB better serves what you are asking for.

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer