Am I unreasonable in expecting a poster to have looked at the documentation
before posting? And that reposting the same query WITHOUT reading the
documents (when pointed out to them) when asked to do so is not
appropriate? Do we have a way to blackball such?

*.......*

*Daemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA (+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*