I am seeing unexpected behavior: consistency level ONE increases read latency
99th percentile to ~108ms (95th percentile to 5ms-90ms) up from ~5ms (99th
percentile) when using LOCAL_ONE.

I am using DSE 5.0 with Datastax client 3.0.0. The client is configured with a
TokenAwarePolicy wrapping a DCAwareRoundRobinPolicy with usedHostsPerRemoteDc
set to a very high number. Cassandra cluster has two datacenters.

I would expect that when the cluster is operating normally (all local nodes
reachable), ONE would behave the same as LOCAL_ONE. The  Does anyone know why
this is not the case?