Interesting, there is no such explicit warning for v.3
https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/3.0/cassandra/operations/opsAddNodeToCluster.html
It says
   - Start the bootstrap node.
   - verify that the node is fully bootstrapped and all other nodes are up (UN)

Does it mean that we should start them one by one? May somebody from developers
can clarify this issue?

    On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:16 PM, Jacob Shadix <jacobsha...@gmail.com>