You could enable a slow query log and then trace single queries couldn't
you?

Am 17.04.2017 16:31 schrieb "Eren Yilmaz" <eren.yil...@sebit.com.tr>:

I can’t trace selects on the application tables unfortunately. The
application is Usergrid, and it stores the data in binary. We have little
control over Usergrid-created data.

*From:* benjamin roth [mailto:brs...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Monday, April 17, 2017 4:12 PM

*To:* user@cassandra.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Counter performance

Do you see difference when tracing the selects?

Application tables use LeveledCompactionStrategy. At first, counter tables
were created by default SizeTieredCompactionStrategy, but we changed them
to LeveledCompactionStrategy then.

compaction = { 'class' :
'org.apache.cassandra.db.compaction.LeveledCompactionStrategy',
'sstable_size_in_mb' : 512 }