You have 4800 Tables in total? That is a lot of tables, plus MVs? or MVs
are already considered in the 60*80 account?

I would recommend to reduce the table number. Other thing is that you need
to check your log file for GC Pauses, and how long those pauses take.

You also might need to increase the node count if you're resource
constrained.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*