Hi ,
Sorry in Advance if I am posting here .

I stuck in some particular steps.

I was using DSE 4.8 on Single DC with 3 nodes. Today I upgraded my all 3
nodes to DSE 5.1
Issue is when I am trying to start SERVICE DSE RESTART i am getting error
message as

Hadoop functionality has been removed from DSE.
Please try again without the HADOOP_ENABLED set in /etc/default/dse.

Even in /etc/default//dse file , HADOOP_ENABLED is set as 0 .

For testing ,Once I changed my HADOOP_ENABLED = 1 ,

I  am getting error as

Found multiple DSE core jar files in /usr/share/dse/lib
/usr/share/dse/resources/dse/lib /usr/share/dse /usr/share/dse/common .
Please make sure there is only one.

I searched so many article , but till now not able to find the solution.
Please help me to get out of this mess.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Nandan Priyadarshi.