On sync in Jon.

Only go 3.0.x if you REALLY need something from there (ex: MV) even then,
be carefull.

3.x wait for 3.11.x. 3.10 if you REALLY need something from there right now.

Latest 2.2.x or 2.1.x if you are just doing baseline Cassandra and need the
stability.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*