Hi
What I wanted was a dashboard with graphs/diagrams and it should not take
minutes for the page to load
Thus, it was a problem to have Spark with Cassandra, and not solving the
parallelization to such an extent that I could have the diagrams rendered in
seconds.
Now with Kudu we get some decent results rendering the diagrams/graphs

The way we transfer data from Cassandra which is the Production system storage
to Kudu, is through an Apache Kafka topic (or many topics actually) and then we
have an application which ingests the data into Kudu

Other Systems -- > Domain Storage App(s) -- > Cassandra -- > KAFKA -- >
KuduIngestion App -- > Kudu < -- Dashboard App(s)

If you want to play with really fast analytics then perhaps consider looking at
Apache Ignite
https://ignite.apache.org
Which then act as a layer between Cassandra and your applications storing into
Cassandra (memory datagrid I think it is called)
Basically, think of it as a big cache
It is an in-memory thingi ☺
And then you can run some super fast queries

-Tobias