Hello there,

We have some use cases are doing consistent read/write requests, and we
have 4 replicas in that cluster, according to our setup.

What's interesting to me is that, for both read and write quorum requests,
they are blocked for 4/2+1 = 3 replicas, so we are accessing 3 (for write)
+ 3 (for reads) = 6 replicas in quorum requests, which is 2 replicas more
than 4.

I think it's not necessary to have 2 overlap nodes in even replication
factor case.

I suggest to change the `quorumFor(keyspace)` code, separate the case for
read and write requests, so that we can reduce one replica request in read
path.

Any concerns?

Thanks!

--