Hi:

If you model your table with 'status' as the partitiion key you are
limiting your cluster. If status only has 5 posible values, every insert
will be assigned only to 5 nodes. So, you will not use your cluster
resources correctly.

create table ks1.sta1(status int,id1 bigint,id2 binint,resp text,primary
key(*(*status,id1*)*));

Use status and id1 as a compounded partition key.

Regards

Eduardo Alonso
Vía de las dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 828 6473 // www.stratio.com // *@stratiobd
<https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*