Datacenter replication is defined in the keyspace schema, so I believe that
  WITH replication = {'class': 'NetworkTopologyStrategy', 'DC1': 1,
'DC2': 1}
you ought to be able to repair DC1 from DC2, once you have the DC1 node
healthy again.

If using the SimpleStrategy replication class, it appears that
replication_factor is the only option, which applies to the entire
cluster, so only one node in both datacenters would have the data.

https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cql/ddl.html#create-keyspace

--
Kind regards,
Michael